The three primary levels of GPTQA accreditation are:
- Level 1 – The skills and knowledge required to understand the rationale and outcomes of field testing on people
- Level 2 – The skills and knowledge required to perform reliable field testing on people in controlled environments
- Level 3 – The skills and knowledge required to manage reliable field testing events on people in controlled environments with verified data
Global Wellness Tracking guarantee the quality of services, data and technology used in managed events under GPTQA protcols and procedures.
GPTQA Level 1 - Understanding
The skills and knowledge required to understand the rationale and outcomes of field testing on people.
1. Defining field testing
2. Assessing a test environment
3. Evaluating quality assurance
4. Evaluating results and communication
Athletes | Parents | Students (Y9+) | Early Stage Sport Coaches | Talent Identification Scouts | Technologists | Personal Trainers & wellness Trainers
GPTQA Level 2 - Performing
The skills and knowledge required to perform reliable field testing on people in controlled environments.
1. Assessing a test environment, set up and break down of a test event
2. Reading protocols and performing a reliable test
3. Data collection, stage one verification and real-time assessment
4. Practical assessment in performing a reliable test
5. Assessing and reviewing of collected data
Health Professionals | Sport Coaches
GPTQA Level 3 - Managing
The skills and knowledge required to manage reliable field testing events on people in controlled environments with verified data.
1. Sales, marketing and administration management
2. Defining the field testing and client communication
3. Defining the test environment and risk assessment
4. Planning the test event
5. Pre-event procedures and management
6. Managing a reliable test event
7. Post-event procedures and management
8. Data analysis and reporting
Sport Scientists | Talent Identification Event Managers | High Performance Coaches (Team Environments) | Senior School Sport Directors | Directors of PE | Combine Management Staff | Professional Sporting Organisations & Clubs
VALIDITY + CONSISTENCY = RELIABILITY
GPTQA essentially covers the conceptual and unbiased approach to assessing people with validity, consistency and reliability focusing on inter and intra trial and inter and intra testing procedures to minimise error and ensure confidence can be maintained in the data reported in order to provide intervention, development or further progression to the individual.
While traditional education considers the necessity to test then prescribes content and programs specific to the profession i.e. a fitness program for a personal trainer or a movement plan for a physiotherapist, GPTQA is the glue that connects these two moments by defining the purpose with a valid protocol and a process of consistent delivery to ensure a reliable and well educated foundation for decision making.
Due to the nature and innovation in technologies around assessment and tracking, GPTQA also provide add-on learning resources specific to equipment, protocols and specialist market sectors. For more information or to have your technology included in the GPTQA LMS library, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Members can access deep resources including a library of over 1,000 movement videos, sports education channels, research and a protocol library to support official test and tracking guidelines.